Thursday, March 14, 2013

Anxious about Future

Now that I have finished with most of the registration meetings I have tried to catch up with many of you who have been leaving me passes and had to wait to see me.  I realized how many of the seniors are struggling with mixed emotions about the future. Sure, many of you are excited to graduate and be done with high school, but that also means facing the future, starting college, getting jobs, and being "adults" is just around the corner. I know that this is a time of high anxiety and remember, I am here to help support you. Please, do NOT sabotage yourself and your grades in your classes as a *solution* to not feeling ready to leave high school. Stop in and see me - let me know how you are feeling about high school coming to an end. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

No comments: