Thursday, December 20, 2012

We Made It!

Tomorrow is finally the last day before break - we made it!  :-)

I hope you did well on your Science exams this week.  I know that many of you were struggling with the stress of classes wrapping up along with your exams, but the good news is all of that stress is over (at least for a while).

Don't forget that we are having a Holiday Assembly tomorrow so we will be on a 3A/ 3B assembly bell schedule.  (And yes, I know, most of you are hoping that we don't have school tomorrow, but unfortunately I suspect we will be there like normal.)

If you are planning on leaving town during break, please travel safe!  I will also be taking a break from blogging over the break.  I hope to add a few updates during our time off, but they will be much less frequently than normal.

No comments: