Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Planning

Can you believe it is December?  I am excited to be in my new house for my first holiday and so I have already put up my tree and decorated the outside with lights.  Pretty impressive for me to have this much done in advance.  This weekend certainly didn't feel like December since the weather was so warm, but a quick look at the calendar confirms it and I wanted to give you a heads up that my December includes a great deal of meetings and times that I am required to be out of the office.  Below is a list of days when I will be in meetings and unavailable for at least half of the day:

- Wednesday, December 5th: Out all day
- Thursday, December 6th: Out first half of day
- Friday, December 7th: Unavailable for first half of the day
- Tuesday, December 11th: Out all day
- Wednesday, December 12th: Out all day
- Thursday, December 13th: Out all day
- Friday, December 14th: Out for first half of the day

I know that this can be particularly challenging as the holidays are a stressful time not to mention science exams will be conducted before winter break, and many of you are working hard to complete your college applications.  Please know that I will do my best to meet your needs in spite of being out so try to give me as much time as possible so that we can be sure we are able to connect.  Thanks for your patience and flexibility!

No comments: