Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here We Go!

Ahhh... I don't know about you, but I have been letting out a lot of sigh's of relaxation over this break.  It has been great.  Lots of time with my family - snuggling, laughing, and making memories that I will cherish forever.  (I am including 2 pictures - 1 of my family on Christmas and 1 of my 10 week old nephew, Brady.)  I also enjoyed the peace and relaxation of watching it snow and having the blessing of being able to cozy up on the couch with a book (or 6).  :-)  All in all, a wonderful break.  And now, here we go!

I am looking forward to catching up with all of you and hearing about your winter vacations.  Did you do fun things?  What was the best part?  I hope you will stop by and fill me in.

As we enter the new year, I hope you paused to reflect on your accomplishments of the past year and took some time to set new goals for the coming year.  What can you do today that will allow you to take a step closer to achieving your goals?  I have personal goals as well as professional goals.  My guess is you have probably done the same - set goals for yourself personally as well as goals for you as a student.  If you need help establishing or achieving your academic goals, don't forget to utilize all of the resources available to you at school (including me) as we all want you to be successful!

We are heading into the new year with lots of new and exciting hopes and opportunities.  Enjoy your last few hours of relaxing over break and tomorrow morning, as we return to school, embrace each moment with joy and possibility.  I'm looking forward to seeing you!

No comments: