Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh The Places You'll Go

We made it through the week! I don't know if it was just me, but this felt like a really long week. I hope you are looking forward to the long weekend. Not only do you have the day off tomorrow, but you also have a late start on Monday!

My guess is that some of you will be using the long weekend to make college visits. Don't forget to take a picture on every college campus that you step foot on - even if it is a school you are not seriously considering for your future. We would love to see the pictures, plus, every interaction you have with a college shapes your views on what you are looking for in the future.

I am thrilled with the pictures I have received already, but I also know that many of you have recently taken or are soon planning college visits and we'd like to continue to build on our picture display. As a reminder, the picture can be of you anywhere at the college - a pretty place, in front of a cool building or an area where you expect to spend a lot of time, or, as seems to be the biggest hit - in front of a sign featuring the name of the college.

Charlie Bassani gets the recognition for giving me the first picture for the class of 2012.
Jonathan Black gets the recognition for giving me the picture from the college that is the greatest distance from WKHS. (Arizona State University)
Mariah Minichello gets the recognition for giving me the most pictures to date. (8 colleges) - FYI, this was a close one as two students have 7 college pictures displayed and one has assured me that more pictures are coming soon.
So far it appears that Northwestern is the "most visited" school with 4 pictures provided by Josh Cook, Matthew Cooperman, Cole Doran and Rosalyn Chen.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped with this project by taking pictures! Please continue taking pictures - I love seeing them when you bring them back and hearing more about your visit to the school!

No comments: