Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Students of the Month

Last Friday morning a ceremony was held honoring the group of students selected as November's Students of the Month. 6 of these outstanding individuals were “my” students. Hunter Atha, Shane Bennett, Jillisa Blake, Jeyenth Bukkapatnam, Brittany Bunn, and Lydia DeWeese were all nominated by staff for their academic achievement, good citizenship and/ or service. This is an honor that students can only receive once during their high school career. Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition! I am proud of you.

(Unfortunately, since I had to be out of the building for a conference, I was not able to be there to get a picture of just "my" students, but Ms. Schwartz helped me out by taking this full group picture of all the students who were honored at the event.)

No comments: