Saturday, October 29, 2011

Schedule Reminder

This past week was pretty crazy schedule wise for me since I was out of the building for half the week helping as a part of the crisis recovery team at McCord Middle School. I appreciate all of your patience because I know it is hard when you were trying to see me and I wasn't available.

I wanted to give you a heads up and reminders about this coming week's schedule...

- Monday (October 31st) is a late start day. This is when your teachers will be working to finalize your 1st quarter grades. Hard to believe that we are already a fourth of the way through this school year!

- Tuesday is November 1st. Some of the seniors have college deadlines for November 1st. If you are one of them, please be certain that you have submitted all of your application materials to the college by the end of the day Tuesday.

- I will be out of the building on Thursday and Friday (November 3rd and 4th) for a statewide counselors conference. So, if you need to see me, please plan on coming in on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: