Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great Job!

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the students who participated in the PSAT and/ or PLAN testing today. Everyone behaved very well and the test process went by as well as we could have wanted. This may sound strange to you (in fact it might not make any sense to you as this is so old compared to what you are familiar with), but today I felt like one of the ghosts from Pacman. As those of you who were testing are aware, I spent the entire day wandering up and down the rows of the gym aimlessly. Although it wasn't as much fun as playing Pacman, I am really proud of all of the students who participated in the tests today. In particular I applaud the students who tested all day long. I know it was a demanding day, but you did great!

No comments: