Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One Day Remaining

You have just 1 day remaining in the school year! Granted, you still have 2 exams to wrap up, but the end is definitely within reach. :-)

I wanted to remind you that if you would like to see the tentative copy of your schedule for next year, you are welcome to stop by my office tomorrow and I can show you where it currently stands. I cannot provide you with a copy, nor can I guarantee that it will be exactly the same next year because changes in classes are still taking place, but it will give you a close feel for next year's schedule.

Also, I still have a lot of candy left in my candy jar and I'd really like for you to eat it all before the year ends - so when you stop by to check your schedule, don't forget to grab a piece of candy!

No comments: