Monday, March 1, 2010

Intramural Basketball

Tonight the final two intramural basketball teams competed in the intramural championship game. The Broncos faced the Volunteers to see who could claim the title and face the staff in the student-staff basketball game during the school assembly on Wednesday afternoon. I was proud to watch as seven of "my" students participated in the game. The Volunteers (seriously, just typing that name makes me think of Rocky Top and therefore makes me want to cry because I do NOT like that song!) included team members: Ryan Armstrong, Aaron Bardelang, Brian Baseler, Weston Bridges, and Chris Brooks. The Broncos included Will Campbell and John Jacob. It was a close game through half-time, but the Broncos controlled the second half and came away with a solid victory. Congratulations to all of you!

No comments: