Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Survived!

It was a crazy week last week, but we survived it!

As expected, last week was exhausting, but also exciting. Thank you to everyone for bearing with me while I took a break from blogging as I was burning the candle at both ends trying to get ready for the career fair. I was very pleased with the career fair and will probably spend a few days of updates talking about it, but I want to get through all of the surveys to see what everyone else thought about it first.

There were a lot of great activities last week and I am looking forward to sharing pictures and summaries of them in the days ahead, but first, for today I want to share with you what I found in my office on Friday morning when I came to work.

Tuesday was my birthday and Thursday was the career fair which was "my project" and so three of my students plotted with Ms. Schwartz's help to celebrate both events by decorating my office.











As you can see, my office was covered with balloons, signs, streamers, candy, and even brownies. It was a very sweet and pleasant surprise.


Thanks Katherine, Clay, Shannon, and Ms. Schwartz! I appreciate it!

I guess great minds think alike because my mom sent flowers and my sister sent food to celebrate the career fair being done too. Very sweet.

No comments: