Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to eat great food with family or friends who mean the most to you.

I had a very nice day. My sister and her husband and kids are in town so we all headed to meet my mom at my grandmother's house this morning and we watched the parade on and off while playing then we had lunch and went to the nursing home to visit my grandfather. A great day with people I love.

While I was thinking about all of the things that I am grateful for this year I wanted to share with you how thankful I am that *you* are in my life and that I have the honor of working with you. I am very blessed to have a job that I love and to be able to work with people such as you on a daily basis.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: