Saturday, November 1, 2008

Already November...

It doesn't seem possible that it is already November.

My niece and nephew had a great halloween in Kentucky and told me today that they have lots of candy in their belly... too cute! Carly was a "Glamour Girl" and Cole was "Thomas the Train."


They tried on their costumes while visiting. Above is Carly looking beautiful and below is Cole as Thomas the Train... he is showing off that the costume includes a built in pocket for his candy.


As I mentioned last weekend they came to town to visit and we had fun together. In addition to trying on their costumes - here are a couple of other pictures from our times together.

(Carly's baby doll had on a matching dress and Cole was helping his daddy fix my door.)


Switching gears... Today the guys soccer team competed in Regional Finals - unfortunately they ended up losing 1-0. I know it wasn't the way you wanted things to end, but I'm still proud of you for a great season!

No comments: