Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer School Reminder

Summer School begins on Monday at Thomas Worthington High School. The first session runs from June 16th through July 3rd. The second session is July 7th through July 24th. If you failed a class or were hoping to get ahead on a course, please be sure that you sign up and get started on Monday.

I called and left messages for everyone who had failed a class. (Which means that those of you who are anxiously awaiting your grade cards to find out if you ended up passing a class or not... if you didn't hear from me - Congratulations! You passed!) I sincerely hope you will take advantage of the opportunity to attend summer school so that you will not fall behind your class.

I hope you have enjoyed the first week of your summer! My last "official" day for the school year was yesterday, but somehow I didn't manage getting everything done so I worked another 5 days today and will have to put in a few hours again next week so that we will be good to go for next year.

No comments: