Saturday, March 8, 2008

Winter Weather

The early dismissal yesterday was quite a treat. There were several students in my office as Mr. Dunaway announced the early dismissal decision to allow everyone to leave two hours early and I still can't help but laugh when I think about how high they jumped into the air and the excitement over the news. I heard that the outbreak in the commons was about the same level of joy as I saw in my office. I hope that you all made it home safe and sound yesterday and that you are enjoying a snowy day relaxing today.

I also wanted to remind you that the Freshmen, Juniors and Seniors have a few extra bonus hours off each morning next week while the Sophomores are taking the Ohio Graduation Tests (OGT's). The busses are running twice next week in order to make sure that the Sophomores are able to arrive at school in time for their tests and also for everyone else to come to school after the extra time sleeping in each morning. Classes for the week will only be 35 minutes long so the week should go past pretty quickly. For your information below is the daily schedule for this coming week:

OGT Tests: 7:45 - 9:35
1st Period: 9:50 - 10:25
2nd Period: 10:30 - 11:05
3rd Period: 11:10 - 11:45
4th Period: 11:50 - 12:25
5th Period: 12:30 - 1:05
6th Period: 1:10 - 1:45
7th Period: 1:50 - 2:25
8th Period: 2:30 - 3:05

No comments: