Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Future Midshipman

It shouldn’t be a surprise to know that I truly care about “my” students and what happens in each of your lives. While you will graduate and move on to new adventures in life, the fact that I believe in you and support you doesn’t stop just because you walk across the stage and receive your diploma.

So, today’s news is not about one of my current kids, but rather a former student. Tom Collier graduated from WKHS last year and is now a student at Miami University. He recently found out that he has received an appointment to the United States Naval Academy! This is a dream come true for Tom and I couldn’t be more excited for him. Tom has demonstrated the commitment, drive, and perseverance to succeed and I am so proud of him. Congratulations Tom!

No comments: