Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Spring!

I can't believe how fast each month seems to be going past this year. Tomorrow is already April (2 months until the class of 2008 graduates from HS). Spring sports start this week. (Baseball was rained out today so I thought this comic was appropriate.) Some of the seniors participating in Senior Project stopped by today to share that they only have 19 days of high school remaining. I am looking forward to the nice weather and seeing the spring athletes in action, but in all honesty, I am not ready for the year to be over yet. :-) Guess that means it is a good thing that we still have 2 more months remaining. Hope you had a good first day back at school. I'm sure it seemed like a long day after having a week off... hopefully your teachers aren't cramming too much in before the 3rd grading period ends on Friday.

No comments: