Sunday, November 18, 2007

Looking back... and ahead

I messed up... last week's schedule really threw me for a loop as far as updating the blog and having Friday off meant that Thursday felt like a Friday so I didn't update, then Friday was *really* Friday so I didn't update and here we go -time for a new week and I didn't share the pictures from last week's pep rally.

I don't know if "pep rally" is the *right* term for the assembly, but it did make me laugh. Not a lot of recognition went out to everyone all those who had worked so hard and certainly deserved, but perhaps that wasn't really the point. (Congratulations just the same...) Quite a few of "my" students were participants in the assembly representing their teams or groups. (Left to Right of "my" students - yes you have to skip a few people in between them: Mitch Anglin, John Batchelder, Phil Bunting, Sam Craig, and Hannah Bae.)


Phil was also asked to participate in the "party skit" similar to what you would see on Whose Line is it Anyway show. He did a nice job guessing two or the three accurately.


This week I would guess will be just as challenging to update regularly and my guess is that you will be too busy eating, watching football, and/or shopping to notice. So, how about I just tell you up front that I won't be updating daily over the break?!? Thanks for understanding.

Any senior still trying to hit a December 1st deadline needs to be sure that a completed transcript release form has been turned into Mrs. Hoyt by tomorrow! (Should have been in last week, so please don't delay on this!) If you have a later deadline, but the school wants a counselor recommendation letter and you have not already come in to meet with me you need to see me ASAP!

Looking forward to a 2 day week!

No comments: