Thursday, November 8, 2007

Field Trip

Today I was able to join many of the Sophomore students on a field trip to the Delaware Area Career Center. This is not the first time I have been up to visit the career center, but I was once again thoroughly impressed by the programs available at the DACC. I went with the group of students to the North Campus and the South Campus. It seemed that the students I spoke to were also impressed by what they saw during the field trip. If you are still thinking about the Career Center as an option, but didn't make the trip today, please consider going to the Open House with your parents later this month.

A special thank you to Alex Carter, one of "my" Sophomores who agreed to be pictured at the DACC during today's visit. (Thank you also to Miss Schwartz for taking the picture.)

No comments: