Monday, November 26, 2007

Important Heads Up

I wanted to give you all a heads up about a few upcoming dates that I will NOT be in school and will more than likely not be accessible by e-mail or blog.

This Sunday (December 2nd) I am leaving to spend 5 days at the United States Air Force Academy learning about the service academies, the Air Force, and how to navigate through the nomination/ appointment process with students. I will not be back at school until Friday, December 7th.

A much shorter time away from my office will be tomorrow morning when I will be with the other WKHS counselors at a conference provided by the Ohio Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators to learn about Federal and State Financial Aid related issues. I hope to be back at school sometime during 6th period.

If you know that you are going to need anything during the 1st week of December, please come to see me THIS week so that I can help you in advance. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: