Thursday, February 22, 2024

Bye Bye Birdie

Did your class get to see the teaser for this year's musical, Bye Bye Birdie, today during 8th period?  I know that there were many students hoping their class would attend that weren't able to participate in seeing part of the show.  

Mr. Robey, Mr. Jones and the whole cast and crew of the Bye Bye Birdie have been working so hard to put together an incredible show.  I encourage you to get tickets for one of the 3 shows (1 Friday & 2 on Saturday) to support your fellow students and to see the talent on display at WKHS.

There is a large cast and crew involved with this production.  I want to send extra good luck wishes to "my" students who are part of the production including:

On stage performers:  Jamey Chimbidis and Ivan Chivington.

There are countless hours of time spent behind the scenes without the applause and recognition that the actors/ actresses will receive and so I want to acknowledge: Ethan BevingtonAlliyah AhmedCharlotte Andon, and Kenzo Burgher.

And last, but certainly not least.  A musical is only a musical if there is music and so I also want to recognize my students in the pit orchestraJohn Battle, Claire Bentley, Maela Best, Mira Bixler, and Abby Comp.

Good luck and I can't wait to see the whole show!

No comments: