Thursday, February 23, 2023

Musical - The Little Mermaid

I am so excited for this year's musical.  There is no question that Mr. Robey, Mr. Jones and the rest of the cast and crew of the Little Mermaid have been working so hard to put together an incredible show.  I know that it wasn't possible for all of the students to be able to see the teaser today, but it made me even more excited to see the show!  I encourage you to get tickets for one of the 3 shows (1 Friday & 2 on Saturday) to support your fellow students and to see the talent on display at WKHS.

There is a large cast and crew involved with this production.  I want to send extra good luck wishes to "my" students who are part of the production including:

On stage performers: Kya Angle (Ariel), Meara Couvillon (Chef Louis & Alana), Ella Blanton (Arista), and Jamey Chimbidis (chorus).

There are countless hours of time spent behind the scenes without the applause and recognition that the actors/ actresses will receive and so I want to acknowledge: Ethan Bevington (Stage Manager), Alyssa Berger (Light operator), Aron Berger (Light operator), and Nikolas Dudley (run crew).

And last, but certainly not least.  A musical is only a musical if there is music and so I also want to recognize my students in the pit orchestra: Olivia Bailey, Claire Bentley, Maela Best, Stella Bixler, and Cee Costello.

Good luck and I can't wait to see the whole show!

No comments: