Saturday, December 18, 2021

Holiday Assembly

Yesterday we had the holiday assembly.  It has been SO LONG since we were able to all be together for an assembly and I have to say that yesterday made my heart happy.  The talent of our students was on display with the choir, orchestra and band performances.  WOW!  You all were amazing!  I know that you have put in such long hours perfecting your musical skills and it definitely showed.  Thanks for gracing us with such uplifting performances.  

I was also impressed and amazed to hear about the incredible generosity of our student body who donated money to the Adopt-A-Child campaign.  It really is such a cool project that will result in so many families having an incredible holiday next week.  Thanks to student council for your leadership in making this project happen.  

All of it is yet another reminder of how fortunate I am to work at WKHS and to be surrounded by all of you each day.  Only 2 more days of school before we break begins.  I know you have LOTS of tests coming up in these last few days so good luck studying this weekend!

No comments: