Monday, September 6, 2021

College Related Article Links

I read a LOT of college related articles.  And they are helpful to me in answering student and parent questions, but most of the time I don't pass them along simply because I would never keep up with all of the various links to share with you.

I have talked before about my love for the Olympics and since the Olympics and Paralympics have both now concluded when I saw these articles about how college admissions can be explained in relationship to the Olympics it was definitely something I paid attention to and I thought you might also like this way of reframing it...

How the Olympics Explain College admissions:


And since I am sharing articles here are a few others which simply reinforce messages you have likely heard from me in other places but are key reminders to students as you work on your applications.

No comments: