Sunday, March 7, 2021

Senior Pictures

Oh my procrastinating seniors... senior pictures are due by this Saturday, March 13th.  So, for those of you who were waiting because you wanted winter weather pictures or those of you who were waiting after the winter weather for some sunny days, you were in luck, but now you still have to get your photos submitted for the yearbook!  You will upload your picture on the Buckeye Scholastic website page by going to WKHS and then selecting yearbook.

Also, I love having pictures of my seniors!  I know lots of you don't always print copies of your senior pictures, but if you do, please know that nothing would make me happier than having a copy of your picture!  (Or you can even email it to me and I will print it myself - that is how much I'd love to have them.)  So, if you are a senior student or parent reading this, I hope you will consider giving me one of your pictures. (PLEASE!!)

No comments: