Saturday, December 7, 2019

Impressive Students

Yesterday morning 18 students were honored as December's Students of the Month! Students can only earn this recognition once during their high school career.  
A special congratulations to "my" students who were honored as Students of the Month!  They included (L to R): Kelly Eden, Ethan Bartram, Logan Evans, Emmalee Browning, Bilal Chaudhry, and James Bell.

Last night I also had the chance to see one of the Charlie Brown Christmas shows and it was OUTSTANDING!  I was so impressed by the cast and crew and all of the work they put into creating a captivating show that enthralled all of the little kids (and adults too).  Because they had 6 shows in 3 days there were 2 different casts for the show and unfortunately I didn't get to go twice to see both sets, but I heard that the other group was outstanding as well.  Congratulations to "my" students who were involved with the shows including: Joclyn Blake, Jacob Fisher, Gavin Crozier, Kya Angle, AJ D'Angelo, Ella Blanton, Stella Bixler, Alyssa Berger, Shawn Coon, Andrew Chidester, Mason Delk, and NyJerri Doughty.

I am proud of you all! Thank you for representing the best of Worthington Kilbourne High School.

No comments: