Monday, October 21, 2019

Impressive Students

The students at WKHS never cease to impress me with all of their remarkable accomplishments, areas of involvement, awards, and activities. Below are a few of my students who deserve recognition.
 Braydon Biehn was recognized as a National Merit Commended Scholar.

Asa Compton was recognized as a National Merit Commended Scholar.

7 of my students were among those recognized as October Students of the Month.  Pictured (L to R): Max Cole, John Cuozzo, Jacob Fisher, Sasha Estice, Aidan Arthur, Cole Archual, and not pictured Averie Eckstein.  

 Sasha Estice was recognized for receiving a National Council of Teachers of English Achievement Award.
 Madeline Allen was recognized for receiving a National Council of Teachers of English Achievement Award.
 Shaydon Baker was a Senior Homecoming Attendant.
Reghan Beerman was a Senior Homecoming Attendant.

Congratulations to each of you!  I am proud of you for the positive impact that you have on our school and community.  I consider myself fortunate to know and work with you.

No comments: