Tuesday, July 9, 2019

AP and IB Test Results

If you took an AP or IB Test this spring your scores are now available!  IB scores were released over this past weekend and AP results for students in Ohio are out as of this morning.

We received the incredible news yesterday that all 10 of the IB Diploma candidate students scored high enough to earn the IB Diploma this year!  That is a huge accomplishment and I am so excited and proud of "my" 4 students who achieved the IB Diploma: Zahra Alshahal, Olivia Baker, Katie Coppel, and Alex Contreras.  Congratulations to all of you!  You worked incredibly hard over these last two years to reach this moment and I hope you are proud of your accomplishment!

To access your AP scores log-in using your CollegeBoard account information.  (If you don’t have an account with them yet then you will need to create one.)

A lot of times students are curious about the policy various colleges have on how they grant credit based upon the AP scores. CollegeBoard maintains a searchable list for the college's policies.

Many WKHS students who took AP Lang were hoping to be able to use their scores to move directly to English 2367 (Composition 2) with CSCC next school year.  Please make sure you have scored a 3 or higher on the AP Lang test in order for this to be an option.  If I need to adjust your schedule to add you into Composition 1 because you didn't get the 3 as you had anticipated, or if you put Comp 1 into your schedule "just in case" and earned the 3 please let me know so that I can adjust your schedule and remove the class that you no longer need.  (Also, don't forget that you will need to send your test results to the CSCC CC+ office so that they know you have met the prerequisites to jump directly to Composition 2.)  Please note that I don't have the scores yet so I won't know this about your CC+ classes without you telling me so please shoot me an email to let me know.

No comments: