Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Photos on Campus Visits

Over Thanksgiving break I spent time talking with my niece about making college visits.  I know that many of you are combining your holiday trips with visits to campuses.  If you are planning on making visits to a college campus, I encourage you to try to arrange with the admissions office the opportunity to participate in their information session and taking a formal tour.  Sometimes, especially during breaks, colleges will have limited availability for these sessions and tours.  As a result I encourage you to work on your visit plans early and try to register with the colleges so that you can make the most out of your experience on campus.  While you are at the college, I also want to ask you to please, take a picture of YOU somewhere on campus!  It doesn't have to be near a campus sign (although that is definitely a popular option).  I would like to have a copy of your campus visit photo - you can email it to me and I will print it out and post it on the "Oh the Places You'll Go" board during your senior year.

No comments: