Saturday, November 4, 2017

Socratic Society

Yesterday morning 40 students were inducted into the Socratic Society. Staff members are given the opportunity to recognize students for excellence in one or more of the core Socratic values of Scholarship, Integrity, Personal Effort, Compassion, or Lifelong Learning. Students are only eligible to be selected for this honor one time during their high school career.
I was relieved that the timing of the ceremony allowed me to be there to see everyone receive their recognition before I had to head off to my conference.  I had 10 students in my part of the alphabet who were honored.  A special congratulations to "my" students who were among those recognized this month! (Alphabetically): Ranyah Abou-Chahine, Melissa Allen, Blair Andrews, Sophie Baker, Johnny Berardi, Alec Bickell, Chase Brown, Megan Burton, Tre' Caesar, and Kinsley CapuanoI am proud of each of you!

No comments: