Thursday, May 11, 2017

Senior Recognition Night

Tonight was the Senior Recognition Night - a time when graduating seniors are honored for the contributions and awards they have received over the last four years of high school.  In addition, tonight also celebrated the scholarships that the seniors have been awarded.

It was such a special evening to celebrate your accomplishments.  I am impressed by all that you have achieved over the last four years and I was grateful to be able to participate in your evening of well-deserved recognition!

I would have loved to try to force all of my students to gather for a group picture, but with so many of “my” students being honored tonight there was no way that I could pull that off.  Congratulations to all of the students honored and please know how proud I am of you.

Also, as you have heard, tomorrow is Arts in Action and we will be another modified bell schedule in order to give students the opportunity to experience all of the great activities involved in the day.  Here is the bell schedule:

1st Period: 7:45 - 8:24
2nd Period: 8:29 - 9:08
3rd Period: 9:13 - 10:00
4th Period: 10:05 - 11:05
5th Period: 11:10 - 12:10
6th Period: 12:15 - 1:15
7th Period: 1:20 - 2:20
8th Period: 2:25 - 3:05

No comments: