Saturday, May 13, 2017

Arts in Action

I love the fact that WKHS students have such varied talents and abilities.  Each of you have your own personal gifts and your willingness to share them with the school and community benefits all of us.  I consider myself fortunate to have the chance to get to know you and learn about so many of those gifts, but it is also exciting when your talents are on display for everyone to see.  Arts in Action is one of those days when the varied artistic talents of our students are celebrated and, at the same time, other students have the chance to explore and test their hand at different art related endeavors.  I love the fact that students get to try out the various art forms because I think it helps everyone realize just how difficult it is to create the amazing works of art that
were displayed on Friday.  It was a bit of a chaotic day in my office so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I enjoyed every minute of seeing your artwork displayed and I am in awe of your talents.




No comments: