Friday, January 15, 2016

Enjoy the Long Weekend

Sorry that I haven't been able to get back into the swing of things with posting regularly - trying to fight being sick has worn me down and so I haven't been good at posting each evening.  Please know that I appreciate your patience.  Hopefully a few more days over the long weekend to rest and recover will allow me to get healthy and then I'll be back to posting like normal again.

I hope that you enjoy the long weekend.  If you don't have any plans, please be aware that many local colleges have special Martin Luther King Jr. Day events happening to allow students and parents the chance to explore their colleges.  So if you are looking for things to do, check college websites and see if you can participate in any of the campus visit opportunities and please be sure to take on campus for me.

No comments: