Monday, August 10, 2015

It's a School Night... For Me

You still have a little more than a week of summer left, but today was my final day of summer vacation and tomorrow it is back to the real world.  I am looking forward to the new school year, but will definitely miss sleeping in and spending time with my puppy, Lexi.  Tomorrow is the first schedule pick up day and if past years is any indication, it will be a hectic and fast-paced day in the counseling center so there won't be much time to adjust, but that is ok because I'm excited to see you.

When you come to pick up your schedule don't forget that you need to be prepared to have your school photos taken and you need to have your school emergency forms all completed online.

If something is wrong on your schedule, you will have to fill out a schedule change request form.  You do not have to wait to see me - if I am able to make the adjustment, I will make it and you can pick up your revised schedule on the first day of school.  Remember, as in the past, if you need to change to a core class, you will need your parent's signature indicating that they authorize the change.  I have to be honest with you, classes are unbelievably tight.  As of this moment, there are only 4 seats remaining in the entry level art classes, there are only 5 seats left in ALL of the business classes combined, and there are NO seats remaining in any of the health or physical education classes.  I'm telling you this just so you are prepared for the fact that it may not be possible to make many changes.

See you tomorrow (or Wednesday)!

No comments: