Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Senior Pictures

Seniors, hopefully by now you have all submitted your senior picture to the yearbook staff so that they have it for the yearbook.  If you haven't turned it in yet, please make sure you get it to Mrs. Mullen as soon as possible.  If you need someone from the yearbook staff to take a picture for you, Mrs. Mullen can also help you arrange that so please don't worry if you don't have the ability to pay for senior pictures.

I love having pictures of my seniors!  Yesterday I finally received my first senior picture for the class of 2015.  I can't even begin to tell you how happy that made me. :-)  I really want more senior pictures so if you are a senior student or parent reading this, I hope you will consider giving me one of your pictures. (PLEASE!!)

No comments: