Sunday, January 4, 2015

Excited to See You

Can you believe it is already time to go back to school?  Ok, well, technically you have one more day of vacation, but your teachers and I will all be back to the real world tomorrow.  The alarm will be painful in the morning.  :-)  I hope that you have had a great break.  I am excited to see you and catch up on how things have gone during your break.  I was able to see some of you briefly yesterday during the WKHS vs TWHS basketball game.  While the outcome of the game on the court was a heart-breaker, off the court it was an awesome game!  I was so proud of Grayson Biglin who organized (with the help from some of his friends) a fundraiser called Coaches vs Cancer.  I loved the support he received from the student body as he spoke and it still gives me chills thinking about the standing ovation he received (led by our students).  I am always so impressed by our students and the class you showed in supporting one of your fellow students made me unbelievably proud.  In case there was any question, I believe that Kilbourne students are the best!  Thank you for the way you carry yourself and for helping me to look forward to being back at school with all of you!  Enjoy your last day of vacation!

No comments: