Sunday, September 7, 2014

This Week's Schedule

I am sure you are well aware of the fact that tomorrow is a late start day, but just a last minute reminder that you get to sleep in tomorrow morning.  :-)  I hope you enjoy the extra sleep and I will see you when classes start at 9:10am.

I also need to make sure you know that I am not going to be available at all on Tuesday.  I will be out of the building all day to attend a meeting to learn the latest college news from all of the 2 and 4 year colleges in Ohio.

And then on Wednesday I will not be available from 5th period on because I will be attending the school PBIS training session.  I am sure you have seen the PBIS information posted in each of your different classes and throughout the building.  The Positive Behaviors Interventions and Support program is taking place throughout the district and you will continue to hear more about it as the year progresses.

So, if you need anything from me, please be sure to stop in tomorrow, Wednesday morning or else we will have to connect on Thursday or Friday.  Hope you will have a great week!

No comments: