Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh The Places You'll Go

Last week we updated the new "Oh, The Places You'll Go" display featuring pictures of students out on their college visits. I am thrilled with the pictures that we have received already, but I also know that many of you have taken and are soon planning college visits and I hope that you will take a moment to capture a picture of you somewhere on the college campus. As a reminder, the picture can be anywhere at the college - a pretty place, in front of a cool building or an area where you expect to spend a lot of time, or, as seems to be the biggest hit - in front of a sign featuring the name of the college.

Miriam Bassani gets the recognition for giving me the first picture for the class of 2015.

Justin Souder gets the recognition for giving me the most pictures to date. (6 colleges)

Ariel Bloom, Miriam Bassani and Grayson Biglin all get equal recognition for giving me the picture from the college from the greatest distance from WKHS. (They were all within a few miles.)

Thanks again to everyone that has helped us with this project by taking pictures! There is still a lot of space to fill up, so please continue taking pictures - I love seeing them when you bring them back and hearing more about your visit to the school!

No comments: