Tuesday, July 1, 2014

School Mode?


Are you in summer mode, school mode, or something in between?  I am, without a doubt, in summer mode and it has been a challenge for me to switch back into school mode - even for short periods of time to update my blog.  I suspect that I am not alone in the challenge of finding a balance between enjoying the summer with the school work that I need to be doing. 

Hopefully those of you who just finished up the first term of summer school have been successful in focusing on school work.  Second term will begin soon so some of you will need to be gearing up for school work soon.

Being that it is July and we are now over a month into summer break, I also want to remind you that many of you have summer work to complete for your AP classes that you really need to start making progress toward completing.

Enjoy the relaxation of summer - you do deserve it, but please remember that you don't want to leave all of your school responsibilities for the last moment!

No comments: