Sunday, June 15, 2014

1500 Posts

After posting last night's post about college essays I realized that it was my 1500th post.  That is crazy.  I started this blog at the start of the 2007-08 school year and it has certainly been a labor of love.  I still can't get over the fact that I have posted information 1500 times though.  That seems like a lot.  I hope it has been helpful.  I appreciate each of you who reads this blog regularly.  It meant a lot to me this year to be at various events such as at a track meet when a parent whose student isn't in my part of the alphabet let me know that she was referred to follow my blog from another parent.  It is nice to know that my efforts to update this site have been helpful.  And then, another one of my parents recently wrote a note and mentioned my blog as one of the reasons she appreciates me.  Little do these parents realize how much their words have meant to me.  So, thank you to each of you who regularly reads this blog.  It helps me to know that my random idea to find a way to provide information to students and parents on a regular basis was a good idea and that my 1500 posts were not a waste of time.  So today I am just enjoying the fact that this is 1501 and I'm still counting.

And, to all of the Kilbourne dad's who follow my blog - Happy Father's Day!  I hope you have a great day!

No comments: