Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm So Tired

"I'm soooo tired!"  I can't even begin to tell you how many times I hear that phrase repeated over and over again - especially these past few days.  I know that it has been a pretty significant adjustment for most of the students to return to the normal bell schedule where you start school at 7:45 instead of 9:50, but you have control over your sleep choices.

The biggest suggestion I have for you is to go to sleep earlier!

I realize this isn't always easy with the time commitments you have with other activities, but ultimately it comes down to making choices that prioritize taking care of YOU.  Make the most of down time that you have during the day - 30 minutes after you finish eating your lunch, 10 minutes at the end of a class, 30 minutes when you're checking twitter and instagram - it all adds up and you can use that time to get more of your school work completed so that you don't have as much left waiting for you to complete at night.

I know that I have posted about sleep before and included article links, but here are a few more.







Please try to get some extra sleep so that you can finish this quarter strong!

No comments: