Monday, January 20, 2014

1400 Posts

I started this blog six and a half years ago to serve as a way to provide my students and their parents with updates on information that I thought would be useful to you.  Today is my 1400th post!  That is hard for me to believe.  When I first started this blog I was beginning my 2nd year at WKHS.  In all honesty, that seems like a very long time ago!  :-)  Maintaining the blog and trying to make sure that I updated it regularly has definitely been a labor of love.  Over the years my hope was that by using this resource as a way to share a balance of information that would allow you to gain timely updates related to things happening at school, celebrate the successes of my students, provide information about topics from all of the different domains – academic, college/ career, and personal/ social, and also sharing some information about me. 

I want you to know that I am always learning and trying to read more to make sure that I can share the most updated information with you.  My hope is that this blog has become a resource which you have been able to find relevant information that applies to your life.

Today, while I am enjoying the day off, I am also reflecting on my commitment to sharing timely information with you.  I will continue to strive to update this blog with information that I think you will find helpful, but if you have any suggestions, I encourage you to let me know so that I can make sure that this is a beneficial resource.

I hope you have enjoyed the long weekend!  See you at school tomorrow.

No comments: