Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some "Light" College Related Reading

Have you been spending time this summer thinking about college and the application process?  Chances are pretty good that I follow a lot more authors and blogs that detail college tips and strategies than most of you so I have saved some of them that I thought might appeal to you.  I've got to be honest, my initial hope was that I would be able to write individual blog posts on different topics and then link to the applicable articles in each post, but since the summer is running out in a hurry, I figured it would be better for you to have the articles to be able to read at your leisure.  This way you can pick the topics that interest you the most and I can start fresh at the beginning of the year without worrying that I have missed out on sharing some useful and insightful articles with you.

So, happy reading... :-)
























Short Answer Mistakes (article refers to Common App Short Answer)






Reasons to Live with a Roommate You Don’t Know  (See, I'm not the only one who says this!!)






Going to College? Get Ready Now! (Article for To be Seniors)

































































































No comments: