Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alphabet Breakdown


For the coming year we are working to balance the caseload of students assigned to each counselor.  As a result, that means that we have to adjust the alphabet breakdown for each counselor.  This means that some students will have to change counselors.  The good news is that none of my students will have to move to a new counselor and therefore, I don’t lose any of you!  This is a huge relief for me.  I will actually be gaining some additional students and I look forward to the chance to get to know them as we start back to school this fall.  All of the counselors are committed to making sure we make this transition for students and families as smooth as possible. 

For your reference, below is the new alphabet breakdown:
A – Fl:  Miss Abbott
Fm – Li:  Mrs. Gratz
Lj – Sc:  Ms. Schwartz
Sd – Z:  Mrs. Lord

No comments: