Monday, April 23, 2012

Exhausted

Have you missed me? I haven't been at school since last Thursday and haven't updated my blog in the same time frame, but I definitely haven't been relaxing. I am exhausted! Over the weekend I moved into a new house and I am very excited to be moved in, but my family and I worked incredibly hard over the weekend to make the move happen. I am excited to be going back to school to catch up on everything I missed. When I was scheduling my days off for the move I specifically thought that today would give me lots of time to update the blog with a long post with lots of information, yet somehow unpacking, getting settled, searching for things that other people unpacked and put away for me, took way longer than I ever could have imagined and, as I mentioned, I am exhausted. So, my goal is to try to get a good night sleep so that tomorrow I can be useful to all of you and then return to blogging again. Stop by and say hi - I'd love to see you!

No comments: