Tuesday, January 24, 2012

News and Notes

A quick (last-minute) reminder that tomorrow we will be on an extended homeroom bell schedule. Freshmen, sophomores and juniors will be receiving information about registering for classes next year. I feel like I should know the answer to this, but I have no idea what the seniors will be doing during the homeroom time. (Sorry.) I'm sure that there is something planned to keep you occupied.

The homeroom bell schedule is important to remember if you have late-start as it means 2nd period will start earlier than normal. :-)

I also wanted to pass along a few articles that might interest you regarding Social Media and it's impact on college admissions. Please make sure that you are making good choices when online!

College Admissions Officials Turn to Facebook to Research Students

Can facebook get you rejected from college?

The low-down on Social Media and College Admissions

No comments: