Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Josh Buda

It is with such deep sadness that I share the news that Josh Buda died yesterday. Josh graduated from Worthington Kilbourne High School in the class of 2009. Josh’s death has left a hole in the hearts and lives of his family and friends. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is grieving for Josh.

Josh’s family will receive friends on Friday, May 27th from 12:00 until the mass of Christian burial at 2:00pm at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 10700 Liberty Rd., Powell.

Here is a link to Josh’s complete obituary.

I would like to remind all of my students that you are important to me, that I care about you and want only the best for you. Remember that there are always people (like me) who are ready and willing to lend a hand so if you need someone to talk to, please know I'm here to listen.

No comments: