Monday, August 16, 2010

Schedule Pick Up

By now you all should have received the new school year information packets in the mail, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of this week's schedule pick up days!

Tuesday, August 17th:
9th graders - 8:30 - 11:30am
12th graders - 12:30 - 3:30pm

Wednesday, August 18th:
11th graders - 8:30 - 11:30am
Marching Band Members (All Grades) - 12:30 - 1:30
10th graders - 1:30 - 3:30

Don't forget, schedule pick up day is packed with lots of activities - finding your locker, getting your school picture taken, picking up your books, etc. (All non-freshmen students need to bring your ID's with you... the freshmen will have their ID cards made while at schedule pick up.)

I'm sure it will be a few crazy days in my office, but I am looking forward to seeing you so don't forget to stop by and let me know how your summer vacation was and update me on your lives.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: