Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Get Through It?!?

I have heard the sentiment - "I'll just get through it" - and, in all honesty, I admit to having mentioned it lately myself. The desire to get through that which can be hard or challenging or overwhelming is understandable, but "getting through it" might not be the best approach. I recently read a post entitled An Open Letter to Students on the Danger of Seeing School as a Trial to Survive on the Study Hacks blog. I think it brings up a lot of very good and important points. The stress levels among high school and college students are increasing and it is essential to do a reality check on what is really important. I really like the three principles this article includes. Remember, your life isn't something to just get through.

No comments: