Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally Finished

While it was only a few days longer than all of you, it felt like an eternity! This last week has been so busy and I felt as if I was running in a million different directions trying to get everything finished for the school year. I am happy to say that I am now officially on summer break too! :-) As a result that means I will no longer be able to receive voicemail messages at school until I am back in the building and e-mails may take a little longer to be answered. I have several blog postings that I want to get up here soon, but this is also midterm week for me for the classes I am taking so studying for midterms will have to take priority for the week. Since exams were not *that* long ago for all of you, I'm sure you understand. :-) Enjoy your summer and the fact that you don't have to study this week!

No comments: